At Capella House we are proud of our inclusive and motivating approach to teaching. We believe that by understanding our pupils, we are able to deliver a bespoke curriculum for each individual.
The school offers specialist teaching and support staff with additional appropriate qualifications,
training and experience.
- A collaborative, classroom-based approach to the delivery of speech and language therapy
- Access to a differentiated mainstream curriculum
- A variety of approaches to the development of literacy skills through programmes and strategies based on clinical research and best practice
- Inclusion opportunities with mainstream peers if appropriate
- Outreach work and the sharing of good practice
To explore Capella House’s approach to teaching and learning, choose from the left side menu